To become a NCDS Driver Education Instructor, you must attend and satisfactorily pass the 80-hour Basic Driver Education Course (BDEC). The qualifications are as follows:
- You must have at least four years’ experience as a licensed operator of a motor vehicle.
- You must not have been convicted of a felony or convicted of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude in the ten years immediately preceding the date of application.
- You must not have had a revocation or suspension of your driver license in the five years immediately preceding the date of application.
- You must have graduated from high school or hold a high school equivalency certificate.
- You must not have had convictions for moving violations totaling five or more points in the three years preceding the date of application.
All interested applicants can send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will contact you to set up an interview.